리히텐슈타인 윈터스쿨 2018 안내(Business Process Management & Data Science)
리히텐슈타인 대학에서 진행되는 7번째 ‘리히텐슈타인 윈터스쿨’ 안내 드립니다.
– 주제: Business Process Management & Data Science
– 기간: 2/18~2/23, 2018 (6일간)
– 비용: 325유로(Early Bird), 375유로(Late registration)
*비용에는 강의료와 숙박, 식사, 그외 행사 비용이 포함되어 있음
그 외 상세한 내용은 아래 영문자료를 확인해주기 바랍니다.
경영공학부의 Marco Comuzzi 교수님(firstname.lastname@example.org)께 문의해도 상세한 답변을 얻을 수 있습니다.
7th LIECHTENSTEIN WINTERSCHOOL 2018.
Business Process Management & Data Science
University of Liechtenstein, 18th February (Sunday) ~ 23th February (Friday), 2018
Business processes are everywhere. Tasks such as booking an airline ticket online, developing a new product, or treating a patient can be viewed as processes crossing organizational and technological boundaries. According to the analysts of the Gartner Group, the improvement of end-to-end business processes is the number one business priority of today’s CIOs. Consequently, Business Process Management (BPM) has become a widely appreciated approach for the analysis and design of organizations and information systems. In 2018, for the second time the winter school will also focus on Data Science and therefore on getting to know methodological competences for turning information into competitive advantage and innovation.
The course is organized by the Hilti Chair of Business Process Management at the Institute of Information Systems of the University of Liechtenstein, one of the most active BPM and Data Science research groups in Europe. You will gain a comprehensive understanding of the contemporary state-of-the-art in BPM and Data Science. Classes are taught by BPM and Data Science thought leaders from both academia and practice. You will apply the learned concepts and methods in case studies and exercises. You are expected to read papers and book chapters that will be assigned prior to attending the course.
Topics covered in the course include:
– Introduction to BPM & Data Science
– Methods for BPM & Data Science
– Best Practice Examples for BPM & Data Science
– BPM: Alignment, Governance and Human Factors
– Data Science: Decision Theory, Technologies and Algorithms
– Early bird registration: 8th December, 2017
– Registration deadline: 19th January, 2018
– Winter School: 18th ? 23th February, 2018
The Winter School is especially targeted at Bachelor students. You should have attended introductory courses in information systems, management studies, or computer science. Your English skills should be good enough to actively take part in class discussions.
The costs for tuition, accommodation (Arrival: Sunday, 18th February; Departure: Friday, 23th February), meals, and social events are as follows:
Early bird registration: EUR 325
Late registration: EUR 375
Given that your home institution agrees, the course can provide 5 ECTS (you have to pass a written exam at the end of the week). You may also choose to participate as a noncredit student.
The Principality of Liechtenstein is located in the Alpine Rhine Valley in the heart of Europe, surrounded by its neighbors Switzerland and Austria. Liechtenstein is a wonderful place for a wide range of winter sports, such as snowshoe hiking, sledding, ice skating, skiing, and snowboarding. The Liechtenstein Winter School will take place at the University of Liechtenstein in Vaduz.
– Prof. Dr. Jan vom Brocke, University of Liechtenstein
– Dr. Bernd Schenk, University of Liechtenstein
– Dr. Armin Stein, University of Muenster
– Prof. Wil van der Aalst, Eindhoven University of Technology
– Prof. Ulrike Baumoel, FernUniversitaet in Hagen
– Prof. Joerg Becker, University of Muenster
– Prof. Marlon Dumas, University of Tartu
– Prof. Ulrich Frank, University Duisburg-Essen
– Prof. Roland Holten, Goethe University Frankfurt
– Prof. Dimitris Karagiannis, University of Vienna
– Prof. Peter Loos, Universitaet des Saarlandes
– Prof. Marco de Marco, Universita Cattolica Milan
– Prof. Wolfgang Mathera, IPM Austria
– Prof. Jan Mendling, WU Vienna
– Prof. Jan Recker, Queensland University of Technology
– Prof. Hajo Reijers, Eindhoven University of Technology
– Prof. Michael Rosemann, Queensland University of Technology
– Prof. Eric Schoop, Technical University Dresden
– Prof. Gerhard Schwabe, University of Zuerich
– Prof. Reima Suomi, Turku School of Economics
– Prof. Robert Winter, University of St. Gallen
– Prof. Mathias Weske, Hasso-Plattner-Institute Potsdam
– Prof. Hans-Dieter Zimmermann, University of Applied Science St.Gallen
– Prof. Michael zur Muehlen, Stevens Institute of Technology
– IS:link: Information Systems Student Exchange Network
– ERCIS: European Research Center for Information Systems
– LCAIS: Liechtenstein Chapter of the Association for Information Systems
The capacities for the Liechtenstein Winter School are limited. We therefore ask you to send us a short application with your CV via e-mail to Ms. Christina Mathis (email@example.com). Please note that due to the scope of the Winter School we will give priority to applications from Bachelor students.
– Please contact Ms. Christina Mathis (firstname.lastname@example.org) or
– Visit our website: www.winterschool.li