Guidance on Covid-19(Coronavirus) Infection Prevention
*Guidelines after visiting an area affected with Coronavirus disease 19(COVID-19) within the last 14 days
If you visited China or an area that is affected with Coronavirus disease 19 within the last 14 days, please follow the below guidelines.
- Pay careful attention to fever or any respiratory symptoms, such as cough, or sore throat, for 14 days upon arrival, and observe the infectious disease prevention guidelines such as handwashing or coughing etiquette.
- If fever or respiratory symptoms such as cough, or sore throat appear within 14 days, do not go out and make sure to consult with ‘1339 Call center’ first.
Foreign language assistance is available.
- According to 1339 Call Center’s instructions, you must wear a mask and visit the medical institution where the selected clinic is operating.
Inform your travel history to the medical staff.
- You can receive information on the nearest selected clinic from 1339 Call Center.
Korean speakers can easily check the location of selected clinics on Coronavirus disease 19 official homepage (http://ncov.mohw.go.kr).
- You can also search ’Selected Clinic’ on Kakao Map, Tmap, etc. to locate the nearest selected clinic.
*Subject of Coronavirus disease 19 diagnostic test
Diagnostic test is conducted on patients that correspond to KCDC’s definition.
- Anyone with fever or respiratory symptoms (cough, sore throat, etc.)within 14 days after visiting China.
- Anyone with fever or respiratory symptoms (cough, sore throat, etc.)within 14 days after coming in close contact with a diagnosed patient who had symptoms.
- Anyone suspicious of Coronavirus disease 19 according to physician’s opinion.
- Anyone with fever or respiratory symptoms (cough, sore throat, etc.) within 14 days after traveling countries affected by Coronavirus Disease 19.
- Hospitalized patient with unspecified pneumonia whose travel history to China, etc. is verified
- Diagnostic test can be conducted on anyone with respiratory symptoms who did not travel to China upon physician’s judgment.
Those who visited China(including layover trips) or came into close contact with someone who did within the last two weeks(14 days)
*Including Hong-kong, Macau
Please contact below
Inquiry: 052-217-3666(SBA administration)